Cranberry pork burgers
- 450 g (1 lb.) lean ground pork
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) seasoned bread crumbs
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) dried Quebec cranberries
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Ciabata buns, cut in half horizontally
- Quebec lettuce leaves, to taste
- Quebec tomatoes, sliced
- Mix pork, egg, bread crumbs, cranberries and seasonings in a bowl.
- Form 4 oval patties and fry on both sides in an oiled skillet for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve on a Ciabata bun, garnished with lettuce, tomato slices and Curried Ground Cherry Chutney.
- MENU Plaisirs maraîchers - 2005