- 500 ml (2 cups) Quebec blueberries
- 4 egg yolks
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) sugar
- 200 ml (3/4 cup) ice wine
- 90 ml (8 tbsp.) 35% cream
Preheat oven to 350 ºF (175 ˚C).
- Warm a few inches of water in the bottom of a double boiler.
- In the top half of the double boiler off the heat, beat the egg yolks and the sugar together for two minutes. Add the ice wine and continue whisking. Slowly incorporate the cream.
- When the cream has been incorporated, place the bowl over the pan of boiling water and whisk vigorously until the mixture begins to froth and it doubles in volume.
- Pour the mixture into 4 ramekins, add the blueberries and put in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes.