- 350 g of smoked trout
- 1/2 fennel from Quebec
- 1/4 of red onions from Quebec
- 15 ml ( 1 tbsp.) of italian parsley, chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) of olive oil
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) of lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 orange
- Salt and pepper to taste
- dill or chives to garnish
- Finely cut fennel, in the direction of the lenght. Chop the red onion.
- In a bowl, mix olive oil, lemon juice, chopped parsley and orange zest.
- Add the onion and fennel. Salt and pepper to taste.
- When ready to serve, alternate slices of trout and fennel salad, for a presentation while height. Garnish with fresh herbs.