- 340 g (12 oz.) linguine
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) tomato, diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Quebec broccoli florets
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) peppers of three different colours, diced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) portobello mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 jalapeño pepper, diced
- Sliced pitted black olives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine until al dente.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat olive oil and butter in a large saucepan. Brown vegetables and the olives in the hot oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and add to vegetables and cook 1 min. more. Arrange vegetable pasta in plates or in pasta bowls. Sprinkle with grated parmesan.