- 2 apples
- 1 Quebec eggplant
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) butter
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) goat cheese
- Preheat oven to broil. Thinly slice apples and eggplant. Heat oil and butter in a skillet and sauté apple and eggplant slices. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a baking dish, separate ingredients into four servings. Stack apples and eggplant slices in alternate layers ending with an apple slice. Cover with cheese and melt under the broiler until golden.
- Arrange on plates and serve immediately.