- 3 summer squashes
- 2 red peppers
- 2 yellow peppers
- 1 red onion
- 8 tomatoes
- 6 asparagus spears
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Crumbled feta cheese or sliced Bocconcini cheese to garnish
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) wine vinegar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) snipped fresh basil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) snipped fresh oregano
- Slice squash into strips and quarter peppers.
Peel and cut onion into thick slices, and quarter tomatoes. Remove hard part of the asparagus stems.
- Mix all the vegetables in a bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill vegetables on the barbecue and allow to cool.
- Cut vegetables into 21/2-cm (1-in.) chunks and arrange in a serving dish.
- Pour vinegar into a bowl. Whisk in oil, basil and oregano.
- Coat vegetables with salad dressing.
Serve garnished with crumbled feta cheese or sliced Bocconcini.