- 250 ml (1 cup) Quebec strawberries
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cantaloupe balls made with a melon scoop
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) raspberries
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Quebec maple syrup
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) red wine
- Fresh ground pepper
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) 35% whipping cream
- Fresh mint leaves to garnish
- Rinse strawberries and lay on paper towels to absorb excess moisture.
- Mix raspberries and cantaloupe in a bowl. Hull and quarter strawberries adding, to bowl of raspberries and cantaloupe as you go along. Toss. Pour maple syrup and red wine over fruit mixture and allow to macerate for 3 to 4 min.
- Add a fair amount of pepper and mix thoroughly. Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Serve fruit in a goblet, pretty glass or sundae dish.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with fresh mint leaves.