- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) turmeric
- 1 Quebec cauliflower, broken up into florets
- 150 g (5 oz.) minced onion
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) mixture of red, green and yellow pepper strips
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) pitted black olives, sliced
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz.) diced seeded tomatoes
- 150 g (5 oz.) feta cheese, crumbled
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) fresh oregano, coarsely chopped
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) raspberry vinegar
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper
Bring salted water to a boil in a pot and add turmeric. Drop in cauliflower florets and parboil for only a few minutes. Drain cauliflower. Transfer cauliflower to a salad bowl or serving dish; add minced onion, mixed peppers, black olives, tomatoes, feta cheese and oregano. Toss thoroughly. Drizzle vegetables with dressing and toss thoroughly.
Measure mustard into a small bowl. Pour in raspberry vinegar. With a whisk or fork, whip to smooth texture. Gradually add olive oil in a thin stream while whisking constantly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.