- 1 pkg. store-bought demiglace
- 4 120-g (4-oz.) Quebec turkey tenderloins
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) broccoli florets (set aside a few florets for garnishing)
- 340 g (12 oz.) spinach or baby spinach, washed
- 120 g (4 oz.) double cream goat cheese
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 340 g (12 oz.) white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) 35% cream
Preheat oven to 160°C (325°F).
- Prepare demiglace sauce as directed on packaging and set aside.
- Lay out the tenderloins on a work top. Distribute the broccoli florets, spinach and cheese evenly on the tenderloins. Tightly roll each of the tenderloins. Secure in place with toothpicks.
- Over high heat, melt half the butter and sear turkey rolls. Transfer from skillet to baking dish. Bake for 10 to 12 min.
- Meanwhile, melt remaining butter in skillet and brown mushrooms and garlic, then deglaze with wine. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add demiglace sauce and cream; heat slowly just until the sauce becomes thick and smooth in texture.
- To serve, cut each tenderloin in half and arrange in serving plates and top with sauce. Garnish with reserved broccoli.