- 3 medium-sized Quebec beets
- 3 parsnips
- 1 small onion
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) minced garlic
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Herbes Salées du Bas-du-Fleuve (salted herbs)
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) raspberry vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) oil
- Favourite fresh herbs
- Cook beets in a pot of salted boiling water; drain and allow to cool; peel and dice. While beets are cooking, cook parsnip in another pot of salted boiling water. Allow to cool and cut into sticks.
- Chop onion. Set aside beets, parsnips and onion.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl. Pour over vegetables and mix thoroughly.
- Chef Julien - MENU Plaisirs maraîchers - 2004