- 32 raw shrimps, size 16/20 or larger
- 500 ml (2 cups) shiitake mushrooms, or to taste
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip
- 1 onion
- 1 leek
- 1 small Quebec cabbage
- 1 red pepper
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- Salt and pepper
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) curry powder
- Shell and devein shrimps. Set aside.
- Quarter mushrooms. Cut all other vegetables into julienne.
- In a hot skillet, brown all the vegetables in half the butter. Season with salt, pepper and curry powder. In another skillet, sauté shrimp in butter over high heat.
- Divide vegetable garnish among serving plates and top with shrimp.