- 3 Quebec carrots
- 1 small onion
- 2 endives
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh ginger
- 20 ml (4 tsp.) honey
- 25 ml (1 tbsp. + 2 tsp.) wine vinegar
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) minced fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 50 g (approx. 1/3 cup) pine nuts
Peel carrots and cut into julienne or as you wish. Dice onion. Chop endives. Mix carrots, onion and endives.
Peel and mince ginger. Mix with the remaining dressing ingredients, pour over vegetables and toss.
Sprinkle with pine nuts and fresh ground pepper. For an attractive presentation, place 3 endive leaves in each of the 4 serving plates, and heap salad in the middle.