- 60 ml (1/4 cup) butter
- 250 ml (1 cup) Quebec cauliflower florets
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) Quebec red pepper, diced
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) sesame oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) cantaloupe, finely diced
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) liquid honey
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, snipped, keeping a few whole to garnish
- A few drops of Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Bring water to a boil in a non-stick pan. Cook cauliflower and red pepper covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove cover and allow water to evaporate.
- Add sesame oil and honey, and cook over low heat for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add cantaloupe, chives and Tabasco, to taste. Mix and present in serving spoons. Garnish with chives.