- 1 pat butter
- 16 large raw shrimps, shelled and deveined
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) Nuoc-Nam (Asian fish sauce)
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) rice vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sesame oil
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 small Quebec cucumbers, thinly sliced lengthwise
- 6 radishes, thinly sliced
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh peas, husked and cooked
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cranberry beans, cooked
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint, washed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 bunch coriander, washed and coarsely chopped
- Salt and ground pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a pan over high heat; sauté shrimp for 40 sec each side. Set aside.
- Prepare dressing in a small bowl by whisking Nuoc-Nam, rice vinegar and oils together. Add hot sautéed shrimp. Let stand for 20 min.
- In a large salad bowl, toss together the last five ingredients. Five minutes before serving, add dressing and shrimp. Season with salt and pepper.