- 400g (14 oz.) spring medley salad
- 50g (1.7 oz.) edible flowers such as capucine flowers, rose petals, or pensées
- 40g (1.4 oz.) spanish onion, shaved
- 240g (8 oz.) raspberries
- 6 tsp (30 ml) extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) white balsamic vinegar
- 4 tsp (20 ml) honey
- coarse sea salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- mint leaves, for garnish
- In a bowl put spring mix salad, flowers, onions and mint leaves.
- Add the raspberries, then salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey.
- Mix gently to avoid damaging the raspberries.
White balsamic is milder and typically sweeter than its darker counterparts. It is ideal for this salad as it does not stain the greens or berries, and works well with the sweetness of the honey.