- 2 cups (500 ml) 35% cooking cream
- 500g (18 oz.) Mascarpone cheese
- 60 ml (2 oz.) Gagliano liqueur
- 1 ½ cups (375 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 vanilla beans, scraped
- 4 cups (1 L) steeped green tea
- 12 ladyfinger cookies
- 1 cup (250 ml) strawberries, sliced
- Using an electric mixer, combine cream, Mascarpone, Gagliano liqueur, and sugar.
- Scrape vanilla beans and add seeds to mixture.
- Dip ladyfingers in green tea and layer.
- Add strawberries and top with cream mixture. Repeat and finish with cream.
Various delicate, floral teas such as jasmine or lavender would make an excellent substitution for green tea. Espresso is usually used instead of tea in a traditional Tiramisù recipe.