- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) butter
- 4 200-g (approx. 6.5-oz.) skinned chicken cutlets, cut in half horizontally
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh thyme leaves
- 1 pat butter
- 8 Quebec radishes, finely sliced
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) honey
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) chicken stock
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) 35% cream
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Heat half the oil and the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season half the cutlets and sear on both sides. Transfer to baking dish. Repeat with the rest of the cutlets. Sprinkle the cutlets with thyme and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or just until the chicken is done to perfection.
- Add a pat of butter to the skillet used to sear the chicken and brown radishes one minute. Deglaze with white wine; add honey and reduce liquid by half. Add broth and cream and reduce 2 to 3 minutes or until sauce is smooth and creamy.
- Serve Honey Cream Cutlets with the radishes. If desired, add a side of radish leaves or spinach wilted in butter.