- 4 Quebec corn cobs, cooked
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) sour cream
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) minced fresh coriander
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 clove garlic, minced
- 4 wheat tortillas, tomato flavoured or plain
- 250 ml (1 cup) salsa, mild or spicy
- 500 ml (2 cups) shredded Monterey Jack or mozzarella cheese
- 2 Quebec tomatoes, diced
- 1 Quebec green pepper, diced
- 1 small Quebec red onion, finely sliced
Piment d’Espelette (Basque chile peppers) or cayenne pepper (optional)
- 250 ml (1 cup) fresh coriander leaves
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Strip corn from cobs, sliding knife from tip to base. Mix sour cream, coriander, chives and garlic; season to taste.
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F). Lay tortillas on a pizza plate (use a perforated plate so the tortillas become nice and crispy). Spread with salsa and cheese, and garnish with tomatoes, peppers, onions and corn.
- Bake for six to eight minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese has melted. If desired, grill under the broiler for a minute.
- Sprinkle with Piment d’Espelette and garnish with fresh coriander. Accompany with herbed sour cream.