- 2 bunches green Quebec asparagus
- 12 eggs
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Crush the base of the asparagus between your fingers to remove the most fibrous part.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add asparagus tips and cook over low heat for 5 to 10 minutes, according to the size of the asparagus, stirring from time to time.
- Beat eggs with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Pour eggs over asparagus and continue cooking over low heat for 10 minutes while stirring constantly with a wooden spoon. Remove skillet from heat while eggs are still fairly creamy. The skillet’s heat will be sufficient to finish cooking the brouillade.
- Serve on slices of toasted buns.