- 60 small Quebec strawberries (about 500 g)
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) finely sliced red onions
- A pinch of sea salt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) white balsamic vinegar
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) honey
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 10 mint leaves
- Wash and hull the strawberries. Cut then in half if they are small or slice them if they are large.
- In a large bowl, combine the strawberries, red onion, salt, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, and mint leaves. Garish the plates with the fresh ground pepper.
This recipe is a great accompaniment to grilled fish.