- 250 ml (1 cup) whipping cream
- 10 ml (2 tsp.) fructose
- 1.2 ml (1/4 tsp.) vanilla extract
- 15 Quebec strawberries
- 15-20 raspberries
- 15-20 blackberries
- 1 square of black chocolate
- Mint leaves
To make Chantilly Cream, whip cold cream with an electric mixer at high speed for 3 minutes. Add fructose and vanilla. Continue beating a few minutes more or until cream sticks to beater. Rinse berries under cool water. Sponge off moisture. Slice strawberries crossways and layer at the bottom of the cup; add a spoonful of cream. Add the other berries and cover with cream. Decorate with a piece of black chocolate and a fresh mint leaf.
- Add a chocolaty flavour to the Chantilly Cream by adding cocoa powder. Add approximately 10 ml (2 tsp.) for every 250 ml (8 oz.) of whipping cream. Mix well. You can add the cocoa powder while whipping the cream or once it is whipped.
- Add 1 part ricotta cheese to 3 parts Chantilly Cream and flavour with freshly ground strong coffee (fine grind). According to your guests preferences or if this dessert is served during the evening, you can also use decaffeinated coffee.
- For mocha cream, mix half cocoa powder and half ground coffee beans.