- 350 g (3/4 lb) of filet mignon, cubed
- 12 Quebec-grown Boston lettuce leaves
- 80 ml (1/3 cup) tzatziki
- Sea salt
- 30 ml (2 tbsp.) olive oil
- A few drops of aged balsamic vinegar
- 12 bamboo skewers
- Separate the Boston lettuce leaves. Use the small inner leaves of the lettuce. Place three leaves of Boston lettuce on each plate. Spread tzatziki on each of the leaves. Put the plates aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on high. Salt and sear the filet mignon cubes without any added fat for two minutes on each side. Skewer each of the filet mignon cubes with the bamboo skewers. Arrange the skewers on the leaves of Boston lettuce. Drizzle with olive oil and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.