- 400 g of squid ink linguine (about one package)
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Quebec peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), cut into slices
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves, to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fry the garlic and peppers in olive oil until soft. Add the tomatoes and salt. Simmer for fifteen minutes.
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water. Remove the pasta from the boiling water just before it is al dente. Drain it, and cook it a bit longer in the sauce. Add the pasta to the peppers.
- Add the basil leaves and fresh ground pepper to taste. Mix well. Just before serving, add two or three fresh basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil.