- 1 red apple diced, unpeeled
- 4 Boston lettuce or leaf lettuce leaves
- 15 ml of lemon juice
- ½ fennel bulb, julienned
- 125 ml of grated celeriac
- 1 pint of Quebec raspberry
- 30 ml of mayonnaise
- 30 ml of sour cream
- 60 ml of almonds or nuts of your choice
- In a bowl place the apples and sprinkle with lemon juice. Add the celeriac and fennel.
- In another bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream and pour over salad to coat. Gently incorporate the raspberries. Chill until serving time.
- Place the mixture on lettuce leaves, add the almonds or walnuts chosen.