- 4 beets (red or yellow) half-cooked and sliced finely
- 1 apple julienne pealed with lemon
- 4 radishes, julienned
- 30 ml of plain yogurt
- 5 ml of honey
- 5 ml of Dijon mustard
- 5 ml of mayonnaise
- 1 fresh mango
- 45 ml of olive oil
- 8 chopped chives
- 1 pink grapefruit, cut into Supreme (peeled raw) and its juice
- Espelette pepper
Preparation of mango emulsion:
- Peel the mango, remove the core and cut into cubes. Mix the mango with grapefruit juice.
- Add 2 pinches of Espelette pepper and olive oil.
- Mix until you get the texture of a creamy sauce.
- If it’s still too thick, add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water and blend again. Pepper and set aside.
- Combine apples, radishes, yogurt, honey, mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
- Spread the sliced beets on a plate,
then spread the grapefruit on top of it. Place de preparation of apples in the middle. Top with 1 tablespoon of mango emulsion. Sprinkle with chives and pepper.