- 200 g (2 cups) of Québec littles fruits (bluberries, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries)
- 1 rhubarb branch, cut into a small pieces
- 45 ml (3 tablespoons) of sugar
- 1,25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of ground cinnamon
- 1,25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of ground nutmeg
- 1,25 ml (1/4 teaspoon) of grated fresh ginger
- Zeste of 1/2 lemon
- 4 eggs yolks
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of icing sugar
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of apple liquor « Fine Caroline »
- In a bowl, mix fruits with sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and lemon zest. Let stand in refrigerator for 4 hours.
- For the sabayon, prepare a bain-marie cooking. In the upper part off the heat, mix the eggs yolks with the icing sugar and the apple liquor until the mixture whitens slightly that although the back of a spoon or ten minutes. Place fruit compote into bowls. Add the sabayon and use a torch or put under the broiler to browning.